Saturday, January 12, 2013

Welcome!

Hello Everyone! My name is Sarah Rose. Thank you for joining me in my new blogging endeavor! I'm a Catholic wife and mother of one with a degree in elementary education. I enjoy cooking, crafting, dance, and the great outdoors. With this blog I plan on sharing family friendly recipes, crafts and activities for all of life's celebrations. For me this ranges from things like Christmas and Easter, to saint's feast days, and just any day you're spending time with your family! I'd like to thank Catholic Cuisine and Catholic Icing for inspiration, as well as my old roommate Jenn for the awesome name suggestion. Here we go!



“If you have to be employed in domestic duties, as for instance in the kitchen, remember that the Lord goes about among the pots and pans, helping you in all things.” ~ Saint Teresa of Ávila ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...