Saturday, January 4, 2014

5th Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday my husband and I celebrated five years of marriage! We were able to spend some time away from the house and really reconnect. It was very nice and very needed. We'll have to make sure that one of our new year's resolutions is to spend more one on one time with each other! The past five years have had their ups and downs, but my husband is an amazing man and I wouldn't trade any of our time together for anything.

I was thinking about what I could do for him for this special anniversary, and when I heard this song at a recent Hanson concert, (have I ever mentioned I'm a bit of a Fanson?), I knew it would be perfect for a video highlighting our journey together. We've been married for five years, but our journey started ten years ago on the high school drumline. He played the snare drum, I played the bass, and so a wonderful life together began. He's a wonderful husband and father, and I thank God that he came into my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...